A Message from the Owners, (James & Misty Welch)
Dear Facility Manager,
Why Should You Consider Hiring My Company?
Of course it's my job to make my company run as smoothly as possible in order to be a dependable service for my customers, and there are literally hundreds of details that have to be taken care of in order to accomplish that.
But there are also some very basic "foundational" things that I think you might want to know about.
First of all, your business, your company, your facility, is incredibly valuable to you, to your employees, to your families, and to your customers. We know this. Giving someone the keys to your building means they have access to pretty much everything, and we give that responsibility the respect and care it deserves.
1. Our cleaners are our front-line. We do exhaustive background checks on our people, and there's no question that they are legally employable. Cleaners who aren’t legal put your entire business at risk every time they step onto your property.
Our people also have to have something to “bring to the table” - they have to be proving in the other areas of their lives that they have the honesty, dependability and motivation that you and I demand.
2. Along with my office number, you’ll get my personal cell phone number. It’s the phone that is basically duct-taped to my side.
3. When you call my office, your message won’t be routed from a receptionist to a sales rep and then to a service manager. Someone else might answer the office line, but after that, it goes straight to me, and every communication from you will be handled quickly and seriously.
4. You’ll receive copies of my company’s business license, proof of insurance, proof of bonding, and anything else you need. If you like, we'll make you a co-insured on our policy.
5. We absolutely refuse to lose an account due to bad service. We do a lot of late-night inspecting, and if we see something we don’t like, we’ll be sure it's taken care of before your people show up in the morning.
6. Your facility probably doesn’t need a huge janitorial service with hundreds of employees. It probably needs one well-trained janitor or a small crew, with an Owner who’s willing to take the time to train them, support them, inspect their work, and communicate with them and with you. The janitorial industry is, unfortunately, full of owners who get an account, "kind of" train a new cleaning person, and then let them go on their own until there's a complaint. We don't do that here.
I sincerely hope you’ll allow me to back up every word I’ve written here - and thanks for reading. We hope we can someday add your company to our list of satisfied Customers.
James & Misty Welch
James & Misty Welch
West Ky Janitorial LLC | Phone: (270) 493-2189 | Email: email@example.com
Paducah, Benton, Mayfield, Murray
Janitorial Services, Office Cleaning and
Commercial Building Maintenance Contractors
West Ky Janitorial LLC